Here’s How to Get the Most Out of Your Guided Meditation Practice

guided meditation, start a meditation practice, learning through meditation
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

So you are ready to try out meditation for the first time? Or maybe you are trying out a new kind of guided meditation. Good for you.

Guided meditation actually has a lot more positive effects on our brains and bodies than many people realize. Understanding how dynamic meditation works and what it can do for you will go a long way to ensuring that you are getting the most out of each and every session.

So let’s get down to it. In addition to language learning superpowers, here are just some of the many positive effects you will begin to notice as you continue to practice guided meditation.

Say Goodbye to Stress

The purpose of guided meditation is to teach you how to focus your thoughts.

This means that engaging in dynamic meditation on a regular basis will train our brains to cut out all of these negative and unproductive thoughts that leave us feeling stressed and distracted. Sometimes bad things happen, but it is when we ruminate on our unpleasant experiences that we really do a number on our minds and bodies.

Guided meditation pulls our minds away from our regrets of the past and our worries about the future and teaches us to stay in the present. This is why people who engage in meditation on a regular basis also tend to be less bothered by stress and anxiety.

Get a Better Sleep

In the same way that a focused meditation will work to decrease stress, it will also train our brains to do away with all that mental clutter that gets in the way of a good night’s sleep.

In fact, anxiety, depression, and stress are actually the primary cause of insomnia, so by teaching yourself to get all those negative thoughts out of the way you are actually teaching yourself to sleep better as well. Even better, people who sleep more, feel less stress, so it all feeds into each other!

No More Emotional Eating

We’ve all been there, and emotional eating is just one of the many things that people turn to brush aside their feels. The major bummer is that as it goes with most addictions, alcohol abuse and cigarette smoking not excluded, people who turn to food when they feel emotional often tend to suffer negative health effects as a result.

Emotional eating is just essentially something to distract ourselves from unpleasant feelings, and this is why dynamic meditation is the perfect antidote. By challenging us to focus our minds, we learn not to zone out and lose touch with our bodies.

Tap Into Your True Learning Potential

Dynamic meditations will teach you how to learn. It is amazing how well people are able to focus once they are able to do away with all that unnecessary mental junk that is holding them back. This is essentially why a lot of people struggle to learn new languages. Their minds are so filled up with other stuff that there is just no room to take in new information.

 

At Medita Spanish, we are here to give you one-of-a-kind access to the secret tools that you need to have an unfair advantage when it comes to learning a new language. The thing that most people don’t realize is that language learning ability is only about 20% skill. The other 80% is all in the mindset. By tapping into the way that you think, we will show you how to take your Spanish skills to a whole new level. So do you want to finally understand what it is like to be that person who makes language learning look so darn easy? Come check us out today to learn more.  

 

Unlock your learning potential: A Mindset Mastery Meditation for Spanish.

Learn Spanish effortlessly with the right mindset

Share this post with your friends

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin